Friday, November 25, 2005

grace




wow.
i'm sitting in the apartment of my Ex-Husband.
the apartment i myself solely occupied for a few very harrowing months. a life ago. six months ago. our cats are all over me can't get enough of me in my face and on my arms as i type. evidence of her is present. --evidence of change is present. yet, alone, i enter, i smell, i feel, i look--everything is Beautiful. the plants are bigger and greener than they ever dreamed of being under my care. the aesthetic is minimal, elegant, natural, and a-buzz with flowing energy. this is a better place for the time lapsed. he is more whole. and i am up to the task; i am willing to see, willing to be, here. now.
i light some incense, uncork a beer, and pay alms to the Hand that cast this wise lot.
this place embraces me. i accept it
gracefully. the circle is complete.

thank you.
thank you.
thank you.
thank you.

No comments: