Friday, August 05, 2005

sunshine

woke up this morning with all of the clouds that had been crowding my view--gone!! sunrays on my face, a little angel woke me up, sat in my lap, and listened while i read him a book.
feeling so grateful to all the people who give me so much inspiration and shine light on my little corner.
dancing in another lucent dossier performance tonight and tomorrow night and feeling really good about it. my sweetie-pie flying up from the equator just in time.
my dance-partner-in-crime, jesselynn, gave each of us at rehearsal a little note last night that read:
"do you think that if someone FINALLY realized that their thoughts BECAME the things and events in their life; began BELIEVING that they were TRULY UNLIMITED and started to grasp that divine intervention could be freely summoned by ANYONE to help make their dreams come true, they'd continue doing the same old things, living the same old life, and waiting for the same old miracles?
or would they begin thinking things they've never thought before, doing things they've never done before and living like they've never lived?!
precisely, The Universe"
i know this is old news to lots of folks, but i've just begun tinkering with this to just a tiny bit of full force and i am ASTOUNDED. it's TRUE.. . !
i love you all. thank you for everything you give me everyday.
--tif

No comments: