Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Gratitude: For Gratitude's Sake

A great way to start the month ~ with gratitude. Our family has embarked on a ritual that will hopefully become a habit: of sharing at breakfast what we are grateful for everyday. We wrote down what we shared in a journal. Honestly, for people who consider ourselves brightside-lookers and sunnyside-seekers, we got off to a rickety start! It is my hope that I re-learn gratitude as a reflexive behavior.
Here's to setting the intention.

And interestingly synchronistic, my attention was brought to this Wall Street Journal article about the health benefits of gratitude just today.

Dear Reader: I am grateful for you. And I'm grateful for the outlet that this blog has given me for over five years now!

May it begin with me.

No comments: