Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Bits in Between

I have had a sick baby, a weekend cross-country "jaunt" by plane (visiting loved ones), a sick household, some personal stress, and some general old-fashioned Tiffie blah-blues lately. I have looked for gratitude where I could find it, have been jogging, and gardening, and have also done some grumping and hermiting. While not as active on this blog, I have written a few food posts I wanted to draw your attention to (click at right).
And I read this today and was pretty intrigued. If you were ever a fan of What the Bleep Do We Know, you'll dig it, too.
The Rice Experiment:
http://alifeprofound.wordpress.com/2010/04/26/positive-energy-begets-positive-energy/

Doing the final packing for a vacation (!) to Baja Sur, Mexico, with Woo and Miles (and Papi and Anjali, of course)!!! Though I am aware that happiness is not conditional, I can't help but think some relaxing, basking, and warm water bobbing with friends will have no trouble lifting even the most tenacious grumpies! Bajaaahhhh, here we come!!

While I'm at it, I don't know that I will manage an update on my experience with The Artist's Way, so I will just reiterate how grateful I am to have the forum Enjoy Parenthood (click at right) in my life. It is about so much more than parenting-it's about Everything! So so grateful.

(if I could I'd include a photo, but I haven't figured out how to do that by phone - as you might notice in my most recent food-a-file entry...)

No comments: