Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Savoring: a Breath in the Midst of Busy

I've invited my old favorite stimulant back into my life for the moment after an almost six-month hiatus: espresso. Because I'm BUSY! I went from having page-upon-page of blank calendar weeks to having too much to keep up with! 
I have so much I want to share with you - stories, photos, epiphanies and synchronicity, Big Change, but for now I'm still running. (And damn it the laptop still needs some TLC by a genius, so computer work is greatly slowed.)

So I'll leave this space with a soothing Moment to savor: Sharing juicy-ripe cherries with my little sweetie on our front porch on the first official hot day of summer we have had here in Sacramento. 
Gratefully I was not multi-tasking; I was right there right then.


No comments: