Wednesday, September 28, 2005

sac shout-out




people are always askin'--sacramento? why are you in sacramento? well--i like the downtown a lot. it's people-sized; i can ride my bike in bike lanes everywhere i need to go, on huge tree-lined streets. it's a low-key landing spot/home base.

that said,
gotta give props to my new favorite wireless spot in sac--Capital Garage. a full bar, including beer on-tap, plus excellent coffee, and yummy fresh food--breakfast through late-night. troyboy models.

3 comments:

blogsurfer said...

I was just blog surfing around and found you! You have a really nice blog site. If you are interested, go see my ebay mystery auctions site. It's just a fun site but you may find something to entertain you.

Willie B. said...

Boffo blog in our backyard
Trent Vanegas is a star of the blogosphere because he can't keep his eyes off of celebrities.
Your Blog. It's nice . Here's a subject that interests many; eliminate depression treatment. It's some insight into dealing with eliminate depression treatment.

Sonny M.

Silver Fox said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I'm willing to pay you $10 - $50 hr to work at home. Hey, there's no investment. All you need to do is visit my website and sign-up for free.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)